Kodi is an open source software media center, allowing you to access all kinds of content, including videos and music. You can run that content on any device of your choosing, including your TV, laptop, phone, tablet and others. Furthermore, various Kodi TV Box add-ons give uninterrupted high-quality streams captured from multiple sources across the internet.
Step by Step Instructions to Setup KODI TV Box
In the event that you don’t approach Google Play Store on your Android TV box Kodi for a few reasons, at that point you can utilize the ES Explorer application to download Kodi:
- First and foremost, move to “Settings”.
- Under the settings, you need to choose “System” option
- Then choose Developer option.
- Presently turn on “Allow apps from unknown sources”
- Start the ES Explorer app.
- From the ES Explorer menu, move to Tools.
- After that, pick “Download Manager” option that is found in the left-hand menu.
- Additionally, tap on “+New” from the bottom menu.
- Afterward, choose “Download Now” option.
- If the kodi.tv/download step is completed, tap on “Open File” to install it to your Smart TV Box.
- Now move back to your Kodi for Android TV Box main screen.
- At last, start the Kodi app.
If you are using an Android TV box with Kodi then these are the steps to Kodi update:
- The first task you should do download the latest version of Kodi.
- Next, to download the Kodi app you have to open your browser and find for Kodi app.
- Once you find the app, you can see the option for update and you need to click on it. Furthermore, the downloaded file can be placed on file manager of your device.
Important: In case Kodi is installing over an older version, at that point, you have to return back to your app store on your Android box and then refresh the main page and update your Kodi TV Box.
- Then install the updated version of Kodi for Android TV Box.
- If you wish to get more details of the latest version of Kodi, you need to go to Kodi’s System information.
- Now all the necessary details display on your device screen.
Are you still not able to update the latest version of Kodi? Well, do not worry about that and simply follow the beneath procedure:
Uninstall the old version of Kodi
- Firstly, go to Kodi “app info” and then simply tap on “uninstall” option.
- Further, if you have uninstalled the traditional version, you will lose all settings such as favorites and add-ons will be moved and need to be reinstalled also.
- Have you completed the previous steps? If yes then now you should move back to the app store then again search for Android TV Box Kodi and tap on “Update” option and re-install it on your Android TV Box setup.
Also, the user can stream Kodi on Roku or MXQ box on Kodi. If you do not have any idea about how to watch Kodi on Roku, then do not worries about that simply follow the below instructions:
- First and foremost, hold Home key on Roku remote
- Then choose Settings > System Update to verify if you have the newest Roku software version.
- Presently move to Settings > Screen Mirroring
- Choose Enable Screen Mirroring and hold OK
- After performing above steps, you can enjoy Kodi app without any kind of interruption.
Watch Kodi on firestick
- Firstly, click on Settings option.
- Next, click Device
- After that, choose Developer options
- Then click on Apps from Unknown Sources to power it on
- Afterward, click Turn On
- Return to Firestick Home screen
- Tap search icon and enter “Downloader”
- Click Downloader icon
- Also, click select button on remote to start download & Downloader will install.
- Also, click Open to launch Downloader
- Then click Allow
- Click OK on welcome window
- Click Select button on remote to open keyboard
- Kodi TV Box download will begin
- Click Install on Kodi setup page
- Kodi will start installing on Fire TV or Fire TV Stick
- Click Open once Kodi has been installed
- You will be presented with Kodi for Android TV Box home screen – exit Kodi to return to Fire TV Home Screen.
- Click Delete to get rid of Kodi installation file
- Click Delete again
- Go to Firestick Home screen
Besides, also you can install exodus Kodi to enjoy blockbuster movies with an exceptional playback quality.
How to download Exodus Kodi
If you are looking to stream boundless IPTV Kodi Box shows and motion pictures, at that point Exodus for Kodi best choice for you. Also, exodus for Kodi add-ons give you access to a diverse library of online streaming sources, making the recently launched TV shows and movies direct to the Kodi. But, Exodus has worked through some exciting changes, so it may be not the best alternative for you.
- The first task you should do open “Kodi Krypton”.
- Tap on “Add-ons”.
- Next, tap on the “Box-icon” that you can see on the top of the Kodi TV box
- Now click on “Install from Zip File”.
- Afterwards, a box will display, here you need to discover and upload the Zip File that you downloaded previously.
- When you download file completely, tap on “Install from Repository”.
- After that, go to “Video Add-ons”.
- Further, choose “Exodus”
At last, click on “Install” button to install the Exodus Kodi.
- Firstly, click on add-ons in the Kodi sidebar.
- Next, hover over my add-ons in the sidebar.
- Then choose PVR customers.
- Pick the relevant PVR customer for your hardware.
- At last, click installs option.
- Once you perform all above procedure, you can get Kodi live TV and enjoy your beloved entertainment.
Have you been watching for a quality TV box? If so, we recommend that you give a go to Kodi TV Box. So, that’s all about KODI TV box. Hope you are satisfied with above details. If you want more updations or guidance regarding Kodi, you can feel free to contact us. Here you can get relevant information about Kodi.