If you want to switch your Android TV box Amazon to the ultimate media device, at that point, you come to best place. Here we furnish you easy guidelines to switch your Android TV box to the ultimate media device. You must scroll down to get more details.
Step 1: Fix Your Fire TV Stick
- If you have already your Fire TV stick up and working, you should move to settings.
- From the settings menu, choose “System” option.
- Then pick “Developer” alternate.
- Allow both ADB debugging and application from unknown sources, both of which are necessary to install and run Kodi.
Step 2: Download & Install AdbFire to your Android TV Box Amazon
Ideally, this app is a free guide app for the Fire TV Stick that makes it easy to develop an ADB session among your Stick and computer.
- Ideally, this app is a free guide app for the Fire TV Stick that makes it easy to develop an ADB session among your Stick and computer.
- Further, it is open on Mac, Linux, and Windows. So download and install the notable version of your Best Android TV Box Kodi.
- If you are utilizing a Mac, you can adjust your security settings to open the application.
- Additionally, you have to right-click on the file. And then tap on “Open” button.
Step 3: Open & Set up AdbFire
- If you have installed AdbFire, open it up.
- In the event that you want to connect this application to your Fire TV, you need to make another profile by tapping the new alternative at the highest point of your gadget screen.
- Furthermore, the only fields you need to fill description and address.
- Further, to discover your Fire TV Stick and Fire TV’s address, move to settings.
- After that, choose System then “About” and then choose “Network” from your Stick.
Step 4: Install Kodi
- Now AdbFire is associated with your Fire TV, You need to tap on install APK and choose the Kodi APK file.
- Further, the propel bar the complete of the app window will let you know how long it will take.
Step 5: Buy Best Kodi Addons
- There are many add-ons available for Kodi. Now you have to find needed Kodi app items. Once you find the needed Kodi add-ons, you must Buy Best Kodi Addons.
Step 6: Push Kodi Add-ons to Fire TV Stick / Fire TV
On the off chance that you are downloading add-ons to Android TV Box Amazon from the web, it will download as a ZIP, so you introduce them on your Fire TV Stick and Fire TV you need to get them onto its internal store.
- Firstly, verify that you previously have ADB installed on your Smart TV box and your stick is still connected to AdbFire.
- Now all that is left to do is use the ADB push command to send the files over.
Step 7: Open Kodi
- You can see Kodi app is not shown on your Stick’s home list, so you have to open it by navigating the settings menu from your Android Smart Box for TV.
- Under the settings, choose “Applications”.
- Then select “Manage Installed applications” option.
- Move to Kodi.
- Afterward, launch the app.
- In the event that you open Kodi app for the first time, it will run a few setup commands, yet once that is completed and you are ready to start using it on your Android TV Box Amazon.
Step 8: Install Kodi Add-ons
In case, if you wish to install add-ons, you need to follow the following procedure:
- At first, go to “System”.
- Select “Add-ons”.
- Then “Install from zip file”.
- Afterward, move to the “External Storage” alternate.
- Now move to your downloaded folder and select the add-on you want to install.
- Besides, the add-ons will install automatically and be available promptly.
Hopefully, you have satisfied with above detail How you can switch Android TV Box Amazon into ultimate media. Apart from it, if you are interested to get more details about Android TV Box Devices, read our latest Blogs. Here you can get recent updations regarding Android devices.